“Celebrity Sells” includes examples, statistics, hints and advice on the use of celebrities in advertising and endorsement campaigns. In fact, all you ever wanted to know about engaging a Celebrity Brand Ambassador.
In this 300 page book former IPA Director General Hamish Pringle illustrates the skills of celebrity endorsements in his must-read publication aimed at advertising professionals. Hamish echoes a number of the strategies we recommend to agencies and was kind enough to credit us in the book. He lists the do’s and don’ts you should be aware of, plus examples of the best and worst celebrity endorsement campaigns.
“Celebrity Sells” includes:
– The impact of celebrities on everyday life
– Why celebrities work for brands
– How to choose celebrities for brands
– How to use celebrities for brands
– How to contact celebrities
– How much to pay a celebrity
– How to manage the relationship with celebrities
– Ten successful ways of using celebrities
– The future of celebrity.
DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY!
Once you have clicked the SUBMIT button you should receive an Email within a few minutes from WORDPRESS which contains the link for you to download your Free eBook. If you have not received this Email within 10 minutes please check your Spam or Junk mail for an Email from WORDPRESS. If you still can't find the Email please return to our website and repeat the process.